thoughts//theyaremy part11
it works in twos and it speaks in doubles. sometimes i truely believe in those little cartoonic angel & devil characters that pop-up at each of your shoulders. fire stumble on the tongue and the heart ponders about it only after it scalds.
its tough, but yet it makes this dragon, a dragon. I wonder if Dragons are really tough creatures though and whether their scales shield them from the arrows and slashes from the Knights.
I know a man who was born to suffer. and i know another man who feels like he was suffering cause he was born. Differences live in unison. I wonder how Moses felt after splitting the RedSea. Like night and day, many people shine and cry. Bah I suddenly remembered BritneySpear's song- Lucky.
black + white can never be grey.
it works in twos and it speaks in doubles. sometimes i truely believe in those little cartoonic angel & devil characters that pop-up at each of your shoulders. fire stumble on the tongue and the heart ponders about it only after it scalds.
its tough, but yet it makes this dragon, a dragon. I wonder if Dragons are really tough creatures though and whether their scales shield them from the arrows and slashes from the Knights.
I know a man who was born to suffer. and i know another man who feels like he was suffering cause he was born. Differences live in unison. I wonder how Moses felt after splitting the RedSea. Like night and day, many people shine and cry. Bah I suddenly remembered BritneySpear's song- Lucky.
black + white can never be grey.

<< Home